Arvion luotettavuus on hyvä.
D-ball UP is a remote controlled ball throwing machine, which can be used for training police dogs, agility or a regular training. D-ball UP is a great tool mainly for training tracks. Expectations of "live" reward, in the form of fired ball, motivates dog to a faster and more accurate performance of the tasks that brings joy.
The ball is fired from the device using a remote transmitter at the distances up to 200 m and to the height of 3 meters. If the machine is mounted using the attached strap to a vertical position, or it is supported by a metal supports in an inclined position, it can reach up to 6m. The low profile of d-ball UP (105 mm) allows easy masking. D-ball UP comes with a tennis ball, but due to it's large diameter hole for the ball, all commonly used balls up to a diameter of 75 mm can be used also. The transmitter allows control up to 4 machines and can be combined with devices d-balls.
- height of the throw up to 3m (depending on the ball type)
- distance of the throw with metal supports up to 6m
- possibility to use any ball up to a diameter 75 mm
- range of transmitter up to 200 m
- possibility to operate up to 4 machines with one transmitter
- transmitter is compatible with d-balls feeders
- dimensions: 255 x 105 x 140 mm
- weight: 810 g (without battery and ball)
- power supply: 4 x AA 1,5 V
- battery life: up to 6 months
- dimensions: 110 x 52 x 29 mm
- weight: 61 g (without battery)
- power supply: CR2 3V
- battery life: up to 12 months
This complete kit contains one ball ejector, one transmitter, one ball, 2x pins and metal supports.