The XH15 is designed as a dedicated weapon light for the MASTERFIRE™ rapid deploy holster (RDH). It is specifically engineered to activate automatically when the paddle switch is swept past an emedded actuator that is in the on position within the MASTERFIRE™ RDH. The ambidextrous, dedicated constant-on rocker switches also provide local control of the XH15 when out of the holster. A virtually indestructible, digitally regulated LED delivers 350 lumens of blinding light. The fiber-reinforced polymer body is rugged and lightweight. The XH15 produces tactical light output for 1.25 hours on a single SureFire lithium battery.
- Special high-performance LED produces 350 lumens
- Custom MaxVision Beam™ reflector creates a smooth, broad beam with ample light volume
- Integral ambidextrous constant-on switching
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- High-strength fiber reinforced polymer body, and aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized LED head assembly for extreme durability
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee