Arvion luotettavuus on hyvä.
The Crye Precision LRB™ is a stable and comfortable load-rated belt. It works great as a duty belt, a gun belt, and/or a gear belt. Independently tested to meet the static and dynamic strength requirements of EN 358 (fall prevention test standard). This belt is flexible for comfort but sturdy enough to support a holster and other heavy gear. Wear alone, or over our MRB™ INNER BELT or use as an insert in our MRB™ OUTER COVER. Low-profile molded VELCRO® hook on inner surface mates securely to any VELCRO® loop belt.
With the included LRB™ FLOATING LOOP, you can attach a restraint to virtually any point along the belt, making it an ideal choice for aerial platforms. Add the optional LRB™ LEG LOOPS and you have a mountaineering harness tested to the strength requirements of EN-12277. Made in the US from US materials.
- Independently tested to meet the static and dynamic strength requirements of EN 358 (fall prevention test standard, 2000 Edition)
- Rated to 15kN
- Two-piece, pull through adjuster buckle forged in AL-7075 T6 aluminum with hard anodized coating
- Load-bearing Front Anchor Loop for easy access lanyard attachment
- Includes removable LRB™ FLOATING LOOP for attaching a lanyard at variable positions
- Load-rated stitching—contrasting color for ease of inspection
- Pre-curved shaping for better fit and added comfort
- Low profile padding adds comfort for long term wear
- 3 ways to wear: wear alone, over a MRB™ INNER BELT or as an insert in our MRB™
- Critical use and safety warnings are contained throughout the operator’s manual. Failure to adhere to these use and safety warnings may result in serious injury or death.