. Voit tilata tätä tuotetta korkeintaan varastossamme olevan tai varastoomme tulossa olevan määrän.
Varastotilanne ja saapuvatHaluan ilmoituksen, kun tuotetta tulee lisää varastoon
Sijainti myymälässä Myymälä (Konala)
: Viranomaismyymälä - Takatila
Purpose built for Direct Action User Roles the AAC utilizes the latest in First Spear Technology to keep weigh to an absolute minimum while maintain true changing mission flexibility. The AAC is arranged for ordering so that you the User can order it to be configured the way you like with options that support your functional specialty. For a complete vest, you will need, a front panel, back panel, shoulder strap kit, shoulder pad set, and a cummerbund and/or 2” bellyband.
This lightweight plate carrier is cut to fit either "Swimmer" or ESAPI/SPEAR cut ballistic plates, backed with an unpadded and non water absorbing nylon mesh. Designed to quickly shed water and aid in transition from over the beach to over the hills, this carrier can be configured with the CTFSS cummerbund, BC Inserts, and soft armor ballistic inserts (to support in conjunction ballistic hard plates) as required. The AAC standard cummerbund will accept side plates and soft armor inserts. Both wings of the AAC Plate Carrier's front panel have pockets with adjustable tie downs that can hold radios similar to the size and shape of the AN/PRC-148 (MBITR) or AN/PRC-152 (MBHH) and can even be adjusted to fit the 60 Round Surefire M4 Magazine. Utilizing the latest in FirstSpear™ technologies, including the 6/12™ pocket attachment system and TUBES™, this is a state of the art capability designed to support all types Operations.
Front Panel Options:
- Full Modular Front Panel, 6/12, SAPI Cut – This panel attaches via the Tubes closure to the back panel of the AAC giving the user a completely modular 6/12 field to attach various pockets. Comes standard with left and right radio holders that fit the AN/PRC-148 & 152 radio series.
- Purpose Built Front Panel, 3 Mag M4 Shingle, SAPI Cut – This panel attaches via the Tubes closure to the back panel of the AAC giving the user a modular 6/12 field on the top to attach various pocket and a sewn down three magazine M4 Shingle with shock cord security, internal grip enhancement and FS Speed Tabs for rapid access. Comes standard with left and right radio holders that fit the AN/PRC-148 & 152 radio series.
- Purpose Built Front Panel, 3 Mag M4 Shingle w/ 3 Mag Pistol, SAPI Cut- This panel provides you with all the same features of the 3 Magazine M4 Shingle plus 3 pistol magazine pockets mounted on the outer surface. The pistol magazine pockets have the option to be set up with shock cord security and speed tab or a full Velcro secured flap ideal for holding multi-tools or several models of folding knife. Comes standard with left and right radio holders that fit the AN/PRC-148 & 152 radio series.
Back Panel Options:
- Full Modular Back Panel, 6/12, SAPI Cut – This back panel give the user a completely modular 6/12 field to attach various pockets.
- Modular Cummerbund, 6/12 – Cummerbund with FS Tubes and 6/12, molle compatible, pouch field
- 2” Bellyband – 2” Strap with FS Tubes - ONE SIZE FITS ALL
Shoulder Strap Options:
- AAC Shoulder Strap Kit – Adjustable Shoulder Straps with FS Tubes
Shoulder Pad Options:
- AAC Shoulder Sleeve Set – Lightweight and thin shoulder strap cover - ONE SIZE FITS ALL