For SureFire® Scout Light® - KeyMod Version
· Fully ambidextrous: made to mount flush or cantilever off either the left or right side of the rail system.
· Designed for use with Surefire’s™ Scout Light mounting interface.
· Multiple mounting holes for ideal rail placement.
· Designed to mount on the 3 or 9 o’clock rail positions.
· Durable Aluminum construction. Intently designed to be low-profile and snag-free.
· Patent Pending mounting system.
· Minimal added weight, 0.5 oz.
1. Ensure the weapon system is unloaded and clear, prior to performing any maintenance.
2. Select one of the two Scout Light mounting positions on the mount and install the mounting screws supplied with the Surefire™ Scout Light.
3. Tighten the light body screws (clockwise) until firmly secured (25 in-lbs.).
4. With supplied Torx™ wrench, loosen (counter clockwise) and remove the two mounting screws and the one recoil lug screw.
5. Of the six mounting position holes on the mount, select the desired holes for all three screws.
6. Note: mounting screws and recoil lug screw placement will vary, depending on mount placement, left or right hand side of the rail.
7. With the mounting screw location selected and the screws loosened, locate the desired KeyMod placement on the rail system, install and slide forward until it travels no further Tighten all screws (clockwise) until firmly secured (30 in-lbs.).
8. For a better, more secured hold, use blue thread locking compound on mounting screw thread only.