• Low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased “snag” factor.
• The forward angle increases the rigidity of the forearm, while providing a more natural wrist angle.
• Can be mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and grip
• Flat sides give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
• Aggressive texture and storage volume combined with modular design to allow improvements and adaptation in the future.
• Cross bolt designed to work with improvised tools (such as a quarter) and allow for easy adjustment or re-tightening.
• Reversible clamps allow user to set up fasteners to reside on either side.
• Spring-loaded clamps makes installation and removal easier.
• Made in the U.S.A., and manufactured from high quality, impact resistant polymers.
*Test fit to ensure proper function (may display attributes consistent with this QC process)